Inspired by Rachel Edelman, a post on Facebook
- Intentionally follow Meatless Mondays
(This may mean Smoothies, Soylent, etc for lunches)
- Intentionally choose slower shipping on Amazon.
(Even though I pay for Prime, at least they give me $1 digital items)
(may also include grouping orders more intentionally)
- Intentionally offset my carbon from flying and boating though green charities
(I did this last year with a donation to cooleffect.org)
- Be More Proactive About Recycling / Composting / Reducing
- Better Aluminum Can and Water Bottle Collection when visiting my parents (who live in a county without recycling)
- Research Composting my coffee grounds more effectively.
- Side Goal, make more cold brew for my gf instead of her Starbucks and Stok purchases
- More prep to increase effectiveness of recycling
- Removing Labels and rings where possible (Hi Milk, Stok Bottles)
- Shop at the Farmer’s Market / Locally More Often
- Eat More Veggies