On MSN health I read that sitting at an exercise ball can be a healthy change at the workplace, and fair enough, we have one laying around at the Pardot offices that isn\’t used all of the time. SUpposedly, it leads to:
- Better Posture
- Stronger Core Muscles
- Faster Metabolism (Weight Loss)
I\’ve got to admit that it was pretty comfortable today, even when compared to my Aeron, other than when the coworkers kicked at it or when a different coworker (that shares a desk with me) noticed that I was bouncing a little on it.
- Easily Transportable (I went to some coworker\’s desks to help with issues and calls)
- Fun (You can bounce it and more)
Sidenote : A coworker had a quote on her white board \”Happiness belongs to those who are easily contented.\” Aristotle and I\’m pretty sure that that is me.
- New York Times Investigates ZocDoc Office Furniture… (zocdoc.com)
- Exercise Equipments for Quick Weight Loss (justslimming.com)
- Exercise Balls Might Not Be the Best Posture Fixers [Office Chairs] (lifehacker.com)